School Development and Improvement Areas - September 2016
Building and Premises
- New School hall extention proposed for Summer 2017
- Refresh of Computing equipment
- To raise the standard of attainment at the end of Key Stage 2
- To raise the standard of pupils attaining 'Greater Depth' at Key Stage 1
- To continue to raise the attainment of pupils in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- To improve writing outcomes by investing in 'Pobble'
- To continue to improve reading attainment and progress by encouraging greater reading at home
- Provide greater support for children in speech and language by investing in Talk Boost
- Improve writing by raising children's physical development and motor skills
To develop a culture of Behaviours for Learning
To develop a good understanding of the diversity of cultures that make up modern Britain
To improve staff understanding of the Computing curriculum
To develop practice in teaching and learning from 'good' to 'outstanding'
Attendance Target - 97%